- We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing a request for funding, corresponding with you, and or providing you with a additional information.
- If you do not feel comfortable giving this information, please DO NOT fill out the form.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
Data Collection Uses
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment and marketing.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support services you have obtained from us.
- By Cash4Cases Inc. and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
We greatly value the privacy of our clients, and we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We will not distribute your personal information to any non affiliated third party without written permission. If you submit your information through our online contact form or online application, you authorize Cash4Cases inc. the right to contact you regarding pre-settlement and or legal funding.